The aircraft models promoted by German Light Aircraft offer the following features in common:
- State-of-the-art German aircraft, made in Germany, manufacturing processes and quality management according to German standards;
- Modern light sports aircraft representing the most advanced aviation technology, applying aerodynamic design and using state-of-the-art equipment and materials;
- Fixed-wing aircraft equipped with a whole-aircraft emergency parachute system to ensure the safety of pilot and the passengers;
- Equipped with a Rotax engine that uses automotive unleaded fuel with low fuel consumption of 12-15 l/h and meets environmentally friendly low carbon emission requirements;
- Equipped with a Neuform propeller for excellent performance that can be calibrated on ground to ensure quiet and stable rotation.
- Adhering to the principles of ‘professional expertise, strict and rigorous approach and safety’, German Light Aircraft provides its customers in Asia with high-quality service.
The Aircrafts of STEMME S12 and ES15 are all EASA and FAA certified.