GERMAN LIGHT AIRCRAFT (GLA) Company Profile
The Berlin-based firm German Light Aircraft engaged in the area of light sports aircraft was established in the year of 2009. Its founder, Professor Dr. Pannicke is a renowned expert in the field of electric power engineering. He disposes of outstanding experience in business management and brilliant expertise in science and technology.
The firm has exclusive sales agency contracts for the Chinese market with four leading German manufacturers of fixed-wing aircraft and one manufacturer of gyroplanes. Its team of German and Chinese experts in aircraft and aviation technology will provide customers with counselling on the purchase of aircraft as well as with full-range after-sales service and technical support. We are ready to share the great prospects of general aviation with our customers in China.
Our firm mainly promotes the following models:
- C42: The firm Comco Ikarus was established in the 1970ies and is one of the first German manufacturers and main contributors to the development of ultra-light aircraft. Currently, the C42 model is the most popular aircraft for travel and training purposes. It can also be used in agriculture and forestry for spraying pesticides, etc. The C42 is the best-selling light sports aircraft worldwide.
- Remos: Established in the 1990ies, the firm Remos applies the best of state-of-the-art technology in the construction of light sports aircraft. Remos is aiming at absolute perfection of its products in terms of manufacturing quality, external design, structural design and on-board equipment and instruments, etc. Remos is the top-luxury class of light sports aircraft worldwide.
- MTOsport, Calidus, Cavalon: The firm Auto Gyro is a manufacturer of excellent gyroplanes. With its young and ambitious team, it has achieved a major breakthrough in the development of rotor aircraft and taken its branch of industry to a new dimension. It sells on a global level with a sales volume of more than one thousand aircraft units so far. Auto Gyro is pursuing continuous research work and innovation of its products. Their level of innovation in aircraft technology and external design are highly acclaimed worldwide.
The aircraft models promoted by German Light Aircraft offer the following features in common:
- State-of-the-art German aircraft, made in Germany, manufacturing processes and quality management according to German standards;
- Modern light sports aircraft representing the most advanced aviation technology, applying aerodynamic design and using state-of-the-art equipment and materials;
- Fixed-wing aircraft equipped with a whole-aircraft emergency parachute system to ensure the safety of pilot and the passengers;
- Equipped with a Rotax engine that uses automotive unleaded fuel with low fuel consumption of 12-15 l/h and meets environmentally friendly low carbon emission requirements;
- Equipped with a Neuform propeller for excellent performance that can be calibrated on ground to ensure quiet and stable rotation.
- Adhering to the principles of ‘professional expertise, strict and rigorous approach and safety’, German Light Aircraft provides its customers in Asia with high-quality service.